Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back In School We All Go

If you didn't already know- I'm in summer school. I'm trying to "bust out" 9 credit hours in 5 weeks. I have 4 weeks left. I wake up around 4:30 am and leave my house by 6:15. I'm done with class around 2 pm each day. I get to see my kids by 3:30ish. And by about 4 pm, I'm about exhausted and can't think straight. Please don't attempt to get me to remember anything important between the hours of 4 pm and bedtime b/c I don't remember it.

Logen is also in "Extended year session" aka summer school until July 2.
Parker has returned to a new daycare (he was 'removed' from the other... can't remember if I blogged this?!) and is doing well. They put him in with the older kiddos and his speech is improving. He's minding his manners nicely! Now, when he comes home.... oh, thats a different story. But, the poor little guy has to get up so early- so we cut the boys some slack there.

I am taking Exercise Physiology, Seminar of Exercise Science, and Motor Development. I had my first test at 7:30 this morning. I have another test tomorrow in another course.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online