Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

St Louis Bound (Again!) & Logen Update

Hey All! Hope you all are doing well... :)

We are on the road to St Louis (again!). Logen has 2 appointments on Monday. He sees the Neuro and Epilepsy Doc this trip.

In the past 2 weeks to 3 weeks he's started having seizures again, so we made a med increase. He's also been having some "quirky" little jerking movements, increased drooling, and just some random things I don't like. So, I was glad it started around the time for our appointments. (If it had to start at all...)

Logen was moved to a new school this year (b/c of injuries last year and lack of progress). So far, so good. He seems to be doing very well. He appears to be happy about staying there and I don't get that "yuck" feeling I got when he was at "the other place".

I will update after our appt! Please pray for good news. Our 3 month post-surgery date is Oct 2, so we *should* be getting something soon! I am getting sooooo very anxious.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Keeping you in my thoughts, Jess! I'm looking forward to the update. I hope you're feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online