Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Parker Talks!

Last night Parker started to "talk"! It's gone between sounding like "baby" to "blaaah" to "bye bye". It's just the ba-ba-ba sound (I'm guessing *typical* children make). It's the strangest thing to have a baby meeting milestones on time. I PRAY for the day Logen starts saying ba-ba-ba!!!! Anyway, I marked it in the baby book! It seems easier to mark milestones with Parker. I wish I would have kept a better journal for Logen. I guess thats why I have written EVERYTHING down for Parker!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online