Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

US Air Forces

I know there has to be somebody reading this (or that knows somebody!) that has info about the US Air Forces- especially for women.

I am exploring my options. I won't go into detail. But, I think this might be a good opportunity. Especially since I want to *someday* go to medical school. I'm doing some research and hoping to go to a local recruiting office this week- depends on childcare for Parker.

Any information (good or bad) from anybody is appreciated. Thanks! jklduncan@yahoo.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anything but wanted to say good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online