Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Friday, September 7, 2007

Headaches

I'm going to blog about just me......

For the last 3 months, I have had a headache. I've called my OB and asked questions- he's given me a list of things to try. Including vicodin, Rx naproxin, sinus meds, etc etc etc. The vicodin numbed everything from my nose down- but didn't kill the headache. I'm telling you it gets so bad at night- I cannot sleep. I would love to cry about it- but crying only makes your head hurt worse. In the last 12 weeks- I have not had 1 day w/o my headache. After the first week, I swore I was pregnant b/c with both boys that was the first sign I noticed. I can assure you, I am not pregnant- I think I have tested bi-weekly!

I have an Appt with an Internal Medicine Dr next week. My OB recommended someboy more specialized that just a family practice Dr since nothing has worked and the pain has lasted so long. If you wouldn't mind, say a little prayer that it's nothing major! I had a dream I had a brain tumor last night..... so, yes now I am extremely paranoid!!!!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie! Just got your comment.
    I will add you to my prayer list honey. Please keep me posted.
    Sorry to be late here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess, It sounds like things are a little (or a lot) stressful for you right now. I hope everything turns out fine!
    Niki
    (CP board)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online