Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Little Vent

I started PT yesterday afternoon. I wanted to cry when I left! He didn't make me do too many exercises that were 'hard', but man did they make me hurt!!!! He told me that I haven't been using those muscles, and thats why they would be a bit more sore after stretching them out. You think????!!!!! I haven't been using them b/c they HURT! LOL He also told me I should be going w/o the sexy neck brace more frequently. Apparently I am compensating for my weaknesses. Hmmmm.... who do I sound like?? (Logen... cough cough) He wants to see my 2x a week. Seriously, I will NOT push Logen to come home & do a ton of work after therapy. I was exhausted after therapy!!! And, Logen goes for 3 hours at a time. Maybe I should re-think that! No wonder he can be crabby when he's done! Now I feel like a mean 'ole momma!! ;)

In case any of you don't know--- This totally bites! I wish that dude wouldn't have hit me. (Like anybody really wants to be hit, right? I was lucky, I know this- it could have been FAR worse. God was watching over us. Thank You Jesus!) I am a very busy lady. I have a lot to do. I really don't have time to do anything for myself. Much less spend 40 mins in a car driving there, 1 hour in therapy, and 40 minutes driving home. Apparently, he didn't know that when he was driving like a goober and just 'ladeda'd' right into the back of my van. Maybe I should put a HUGE stop sign back there that says, "Do not hit me. I do not have time to deal with all that it requires. Thanks. Have a Blessed Day." You think that would work? I'm super paranoid every time I come to a stop. I stop and quickly look into my rearview mirror and say a little prayer that the person coming to a hault behind me really comes to a hault and doesn't use my bumper to do so. I do it everytime. It's almost pathetic at this point. Enough venting, I have things to do. Parker is sitting under my feet driving a truck on them. He wants some Mommy time before we get Logen in a hour.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Girl..I can only imagine how scary it is to drive. Yes! Poor Logen after therapy. I so agree. I give Luke a huge break these days.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online