Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Peace Out :)

Hey Blog Family!
Hope you all are recooperating from Christmas :) We still have WAY to much ham in our fridge. My Momma bought a 15lb ham for 5 people! I'm going to turn into a ham!! I have several pictures to share, just haven't gotten around to it. We are heading out of town this afternoon and should be back late Sunday. I'm hoping to get some Christmas pics on here before 2008 :)

Have a great weekend!
Hugs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Jess and Family! I hope you have a Great 2008!!
    ~Love, Dawn
    P.S. I want to steal your 2008 banner. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online