Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Monday, March 23, 2009

The Real Deal

I now can access my email from my phone, so I haven't been on my actual computer that much. And, last week was one of my colleges Springs Breaks. This week is Logens and my other schools. Which means, I didn't get a break this year! Agggg
I spent much of last week working on my paper for Microbiology. I have 3 short papers due next week and some Psych stuff.

It's almost bathing suit season and I've been searching for one. I have never had much self-confidence and always thought poorly of myself. Trying on bathing suits has made this worse. I've gone through my days struggling with my "Earthly body". So, thats kinda where I've been at on all posts besides Logen updates. It's something i've struggled with for many years- I'm working on it. My hubby says other people on't see me the way I do. I wish for one day I could see what others do!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online