Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Logen, 2 Days Post Surgery

He's doing well. Still in pain- he's limping around (so sad to see).

We are relieved the lipoblastoma is off. We will remove the bandages at sponge bath time. I am anxious to see the incision.

Just Prayin' til we get results from path!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. Woah! What a go lately. So glad to hear he came out of surgery okay and yay for the no on Angelman's. I'm sorry I've gotten behind. I didn't even know that poor Logen had to have surgery. He sure sounds like a tough little guy.

    We'll keep praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have had a lot going on lately, just know we are all praying for you and Logen. Keep us posted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the surgery went well.. keeping Logen and the rest of you in my thoughts and prayers and hoping you can get a break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so happy that the surgery went well, and I hope he is better by now!!! Praying for you all!!!!

    BTW, I have something for you on my blog since forever, but just now I had to chance to come and let you know.... It is on the post from January 4th: http://www.3bloomingbuds.com/2009/01/kreativ-blogger-award-update-and.html

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online