Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Upcoming Appointments

We will embark on an appointment filled journey in the early hours of the morning! Roads heading south have a chance of ice, so I will be up early checking road conditions before we head out. I will update when I get a chance (hopefully daily!) Please say prayers for us! I am praying the next 4 days bring a lot of information and not to many tears.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Travel safe and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess!!!
    Just wanted to let you know I'll be thinking of you all as you embark on your "journey". Please keep me posted!! (maybe via text if u can!) :)
    Love ya!
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online