Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Wednesday's CT

WAS A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! I arrived early, the test was ordered wrong- the the right diagnosis. Thankfully, the CT lady caught it so she called the Dr to have it fixed. However, inorder to do the contrast with a 'possible tumor in the kidney/adrenal gland' region- you must have labs done to make sure your kidneys functions are normal. This lab tech sucked. I have never in my life had a vein get rock hard, swell up and hurt so badly for over 24 hours afterwards!! I took a pic w/ my phone Wed night after it was still puffy. I wish I would have thought to do it after it happened b/c it was ugly!

Then when they finally got me back to do the contrast IV, they put it in wrong- man, did it BURN! I was in tears. It's not like they use a small gauage either (and my arms aren't that big) One lady was saying, it doesn't hurt- put it behind you head... The other lady said, she's in tears- I think it hurts. It took about 40 minutes and was over. I was so happy. I started taking the IV out myself and got in trouble :P Friggin' hurt and I was done with it! I'm a horrible patient.

No word yet. *Hopefully* soon...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Ouch!! Sorry you had such a bad experience and that it hurt so badly! You'd think they'd know it hurt if you were crying! Silly 'professionals'.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online