Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Friday, July 27, 2007

LOGEN SPEAKS!

His SLP said that Logen officially has ONE WORD! "uh uh" Ya know, the slang for "no".

Logen is also doing WONDERFUL signing!


Here is a list of words he signs:

More
All Done
Help (which he TOTALLY abuses!!!)
Please
Potty
Airplane
Fish
Dog
Drink
Eat (he uses eat for drink most of the time)
Milk
On
(I think there are a few more, I just naturally do them when I talk to him now-- guess I'm having brain farts! hahaha)

We are working on:
Thank You
Up
Out
Butterfly
Mom
Dad
All of his colors
Animals
Bedtime (sleepy)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl! I'm so jealous!! I'm so wanting Luke to sign!! We are working on more..but he wants me to do it! Great job LOGEN!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online