Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Monday, July 2, 2007

That's What I Think About That!

Adam & I were getting Logen ready for bed earlier. I brought Logen's PJ's and clean pull-up into the living room for Adam to put on him. I had gone out into the garage to get the dog food to feed Nola. I hadn't closed the door all the way. Logen grabbed his PJ's and made a B-line for the garage. He opened the door and tossed them out into the garage. Then, he tossed out the pull up. Adam & I stood in the living room laughing so hard! He turned around and looked at us with this huge grin, like "That's what I think about going to bed guys!" Things like that really make me wonder what's going on in his little mind. He's such a mess!!! It will be so great when we get the Aug comm device so he can tell us!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online