Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Packing, HA


tee-hee tee-hee....... I feel like the frazzled little kitty above! Yes, I SHOULD be using my time wisely, PACKING! Can't say I have ever been terribly great at doing so!!


This afternoon proves to be eventful (what day isn't around here!) I have an appt for an oil change, then Logen has Vital Stim at the Hospital, & back to Mrs. Tabi's for OT. I will ba packing between there! I still need to run to 'glorious' walmart for snacks & drinks- and, while I'm there I am sure I'll pick up a few other items. I have to empty the camera before we leave, so I will most likely be adding new pics at some point in the day....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online