Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stressful Week of School

My French test was Monday. Still don't know those results. I confirmed my teacher hates me today. I'll have to email and ask whats up on this on. She marked a half point off my homework for something she announced to the class that EVERYBODY did and she did NOT take off points for. This has happened more than once. I'm certainly going to ask why I had points taken off!
I turned in my play yesterday- I feel pretty confident it was good. I ended up doing "Fighting With Time" as my topic.
I had a French quiz this morning. I don't think I missed any.
I had my 1st developmental psych test this afternoon. He scared us thinking it was going to be horrible, but turns out it wasn't half bad. I know I missed a few, and there were only 50 questions- so hopefully I didn't do to bad.
I have a quiz tomorrow morning and one Friday morning. It's been a heck of a week. My 1st Genetics test is Monday (and I am SCARED TO DEATH on it!!!) Looks like another weekend hitting the books :(
I think I *might* have taken on a little much for my 1st semester back. Esp since I want all A's.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I was reading this post and I can tell it has been stressful. Speaking as someone who has been there, call your professors and let them know about the death in the family. I have found that *most* professors are very understanding and willing to work with you. They really do want to see you succeed.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online