Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Crawling Naked!







Getting Parker dressed after his bath gets more & more difficult each day! Diaper changes are rough too! He's so wiggly and very very mobile! Here's a few shots I captured while attempting to get him dressed after his bath!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what I am in for do I?? I am so glad he is doing so well. He is so much faster at his army crawl than Brendan and he is 4! This little girl is going to keep me busy isn't she? Maybe not as busy as 7 appointments in week though~hmmmm love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online