Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Sunday, August 5, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!!

I was tagged by my friend Andrea H. to give 8 random facts/habits about myself.

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
(Andrea - we are very much alike!)

Fact # 1: During my senior year, I took yearbook just so I could skip classes I didn't want to go to. I had the infamous "press pass" that allowed me to get out of school when I please. Eventually, I got caught for leaving school to much. Good thing I signed every stinkin' piece of paper I ever had for my mom. B/c I began writing my own "get out of school" notes. (I was at a new school my Sr year & graduated in Dec rather than May) I would leave school to go hang out with Adam or just take a nap. (Oh man..... my Momma doesn't know this yet-- man, am I going to be in trouble when she reads this one!!)

Fact # 2: I struggled with an eating disorder from the time I hit 7th grade until I found out I was pregnant with Logen. I still have "bad" days when I think I'm horridly obese, but don't act on it- I promise! I wish I could get the "fat" thoughts out of my head. People that haven't been through this, will not understand- so don't even try. Some day, I would like to talk to teens who are battling the same thoughts. I want to see some good come out of all of my struggles. My little Logen was more than just a blessing, I think God sent him to save my life.

Fact # 3: I was a "partier" my Jr & Sr year. But, I wasn't one of those "nasty" people (my lil sis's might read the blog, so I will not go into detail on "nasty" so I hope you know what I mean) and I never ever ever drove under the influence. I kept my GPA up (I was a 4.0 student) & had a pretty good head on my shoulders. Oh, and I NEVER did any illegal things- except the thing you aren't allowed to buy until age 21.

Fact # 4: I HATE underwear. (Is this safe to mention on-line) I used to get in SOOO mcuh trouble when I was "growing up" for not wearing them. I remember in Kindergarten, I would go to school in panties and take them off when I got there. I used to drive my Momma & Liz (my step-mommmy) NUTS with this!!!!

Habit Time~

Habit # 1: I bite my nails, ALOT! Like, down to the quick alot. When I'm nervous, bored, etc- I bite 'em. (Hey Andrea-- I pick my nose too! Ok, and dig in my ear....) Honestly, you cannot tell me you don't pick your nose..... Even if you are just "scratching" up there.

Habit # 2: I am a little psycho with this. Washing my hands in public restrooms. I will NOT touch anything in them. GROSS! I open the door with my elbow. I use a paper towel to touch ALL surfaces and when I leave, most times I will use hand sanitizer. I walk into my home after being "out" and have to wash my hands for fear of some funk on them. It's gotten worse since Parker was born prematurely and we've kept our gaurd up for his sake.

Habit # 3:Laundry- Oh, Lord help me with the laundry. I do, roughly, about 3 loads per day. I wash and toss in the dryer, no biggie. But, I really dislike putting the laundry away. We have this lovely big comfy chair in the living room that is a magnet for clothes straight from the dryer. If you ever just "pop" into my house, you'll likely find this chair full of clean clothes. So, DONT pop into my house b/c I would like time to throw them on my bed or put them away. I'm embarressed when people some see my "bad habit" of clean laundry.

Habit # 4: I have piles. The "stacks" of mail are the worst. The file pile, the shred pile, the must do something with today pile, the gotta pay this pile, the need to do something with, but not sure what pile, & the I'll get to later pile. I'm driving myself nuts with piles!!! My kitchen table looks like the mail room during the day. Come time to eat, I push it all to the side or lay it on the counter for me to sort out the piles once again.


Ok, now for who I am tagging!!! (Now, I have to remember to tell them I tagged them!)
1) Andrea M.
2) Chrystie
3) Danielle
4) Ellen
5) Jennifer
6) Melissa (a non-blogger, shame shame)
7) Karen (also, a non-blogger)
8) Steph (non-blogger, but a my-spacer)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl! Too alike! LOL at your bathroom eqtiquette! I also use my elbow, feet, etc...anything to not touch the metal!
    I loved reading your habits! SO FUNNY GIRL! Thanks for having fun with us! Hopefully you'll enjoy your taggers. I love that you took up for my nose pickin!
    p.s. you really should minister to teens. You have a ministry set before you with your struggle on the eating disorder. God always uses our suffering to be used greatly. Thanks for sharing sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online