Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Survery Thingy

Stole this from Kaye's blog :) Feel free to steal it and post with your own answers!

MOUTHOLOGY
Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Taco Bell... We call it something else in our house, replace B with a H.
Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Love Powerhouse (seafood) and Outback Steak House
Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. Adam makes me leave atleast 15%. I think it should be based on service, not a percentage. What happened that?
\Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. Chocolate. Oh, wait- I already do that.
Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. I like supreme or just plain cheese and I am not crazy about sauce
Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. Jelly- grape, strawberry, apple butter- I prefer homeaide though
TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. The main vista print... just got my computer fixed, I haven't put any photos or edited any details yet
Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. 3, living room, garage, and Logen's portable dvd player.
BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. 2 wisdom teeth, 2 babies :P
Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. Logen- he's nearly 40 lbs now.
Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. For surgery, yep. Hit, nope.
BULL****OLOLY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. Oh, heaven's no!!!
Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A. I have no idea. When I was little, I love Alison. It doesn't fit me though.
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. I think teal.
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. Dirt, dog bones, just to name a few...
Q. Have you ever saved some one’s life?
A. I'm not sure. My own maybe.
Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Yes. Logen, my mother, Adam.
DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Probably
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. Sure, whats your pinky finger for besides picking your kids nose?
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Well, yea!
Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. For that much money, foresure! If somebody would give me money for it.
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. I have to draw the line there. I couldn't do that. I don't even pepper anything- I'm a wimp!
Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. Probably not. I don't want to rot in hell for eternity.
DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: No pockets today, I'm in gray sweat pants.
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: I've not seen it. I heard it was stupid, so I've not wasted my time watching it.
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Stand.
Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: I have 4 of them- Adam, Logen, Parker, and occasionally Casper the friendly ghost takes socks and hides things.
Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A: I have no idea. It's winter. I can answer this when I start wearing them again.
Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: April 2006. Adam was driving, speeding and got caught. We were on our way to my Dad's for the Easter weekend.
Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: A meterologist until I was about 6ish, then a doctor.
LASTOLOGY
Q: Last Friend you talked to?
A: Adam, on the phone.
Q: Last person who called you?
A: Adam
FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number?
A: 13
Q: Season?
A: Fall, love the colors.
CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Missing someone?
A: Yes.
Q: Mood?
A: Sleepy and hungry.
Q: Listening to?
A: Christian Radio Station, and the boys giggle
Q: Watching?
A: The computer screen and the boys- who are now fighting
Q: Worrying about?
A. EVERYTHING
RANDOMOLOGY
Q: First place you went this morning?
A: To the bathroom.
Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Really looking forward to Florida in August!
Q: What’s the last movie you saw?
A: Fool's Gold
Q: Do you smile alot?
A: When looking at my babies, but I probably should more often!
Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: Most of the time

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online