Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Monday, March 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Suzanne Tagged Me... Better play along :)
ETA: Maybe I should proof read before posting... geez!
10 years ago-- I was in 7th grade. Getting ready to try out for Jr high dance team from the 1st time. I'm reminded of this b/c Abbey (my little little sis) is trying out for cheerleading this week. Tryouts are without a doubt the most stressful week of the year for a teen. So glad I will not have to go through another one! I did make it! Every year I tried out. Theres my little brag!

5 Things on my to do list today were:
1. Go to Wal-Mart for our weekly stuff (forgot my wallet this morning!)
2. Vaccum and mop the floors (done, but will probably need it again before bed time)
3. Take Logen to therapy (not done)
4. Put away 2 loads of laundry (not done)
5. Cycle atleast 3 miles, preferable 6. I took Parker on a nice walk yesterday we went about 3.5 miles and played at the park. Logen spent the night with his Nana or he would have gone to. I'd rather be outside walking, but it's NASTY outside today!

Things I would do if I were suddenly a Billionaire: Buy a bigger house, pay off my van- or just get a new one (mine's only an 07 though- so I really don't need a new one), buy Adam whatever kind of car he'd like, put a pool in the back yard- for therapy reasons, build an AWESOME therapy room- complete with huge ball pit and crazy tunnels, possibly hire a maid- except she'd probably get on my nerves b/c I like things done 'my way', It's usually 'my way or the high way' in that regard. Bedrest killed me. I would sometimes sneak up when I was home alone and reload the dishwasher.

3 of my bad habits---
1) Lack of patience
2) Nail biting
3) I can be a total beep, to the point I aggrivate myself.-

Jobs I've had:
Babysitter
Gymnastics Coach/ dance teacher
Hosted Swim parties at a chilrens gym
Pre-K teacher
College Math & Science Tutor
Played games, painted nails, etc at a nursing home- not sure what my job title was

5 Things people don't know about me----
Since I started blogging, theres not a whole lot you guys don't know about me!
1) I'm always hot! My thermostat stays on about 67, year round. I cannot sleep with my feet covered up either. My piggies have to be sticking out of the covers.
2) I don't grow 'arm pit' hair. I keep waiting to get some, but no luck.
3) I'm having elective surgery in a few months.
4) I slept with a blankie until Adam and I moved in together. He wouldn't let me bring it to our house. We found it last weekend when we moved my Momma & Dave. It was so nice to cuddle it again.
5) I vaccumed out my van for the 1st time in 4 months a few days ago. You'd think I was a pig to look in there. I usually have a few empty water bottles laying in there, the overflowing diaper bag, kids toys, a blanket, my purse, etc. Shame on me!

I have to tag 4 people~ Melinda, Kiera, Anelys, & Brandie.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online