Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's Gone!

7 pages! I finished 7 webpages yesterday! And, you know what happened? Yea, I did NOT save as I went. So, some stupid computer something happened and a box popped up and said, we must close... blah blah blah. Would you like to send an error report? Um, what do you think? I just spent the last 3 hours creating webpages and now they are gone. Of course, the first thing my boss says, did you save along the way? Oh, no I forgot. I relied on a computer. Now it's a joke. He said he found something to put on the computer that will pop up every once in a while saying "do you need to save anything?" Hahahahahahaha :P So, guess what I am doing today?! SAVING!!!!!
Just had to vent! Phew.
Dawn- I liked you idea for a name. Keep 'em coming guys :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online