Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Kid Funny

I wrote this one down and stuck it on my fridge so I'd remember to blog about it.

One evening last week, I was on the kitchen floor cleaning. Parker came up to me and pinched the fire out of my nipple. I yelped like a dog- I'd bet the neighboors heard me! Logen came running in pretty quickly. He spanked Parker's bottom and got in his face doing the "one fingered point" saying "agggg" to him. I'm sure he was telling him "do not pinch my mom's nipple, don't you know that hurts her? I mean, seriously dude! Did you hear the way she yelled?! Ouch!"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online