Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Mission: FOUND!!!!

I am SUPER excited over this! I FINALLY found a bra to fit. I have probably spent well over 10 hours shopping for a bra. I can retire my bandaides (yea, I was going bra-less, wearing only bandaides- so pathetic- this I know) Saturday evening a girlfriend and I went to Victorias Secret (I spent 2 hours there the week before looking, finding nothing!) However, the trick. I was told the wrong size the 1st time I went in and was measured. So, my bra shopping misery was caused b/c some chick told me to shop for a 34D. When I put on that size Saturday and told the lady to come in and tell me what was wrong (I was wearing a dress, so when she came in I was in a bra and black thongs. She looked at me like "girl, put on some clothes!") She quickly said, "honey- this bra is far to small for you. You are falling out of it." I was like, lady This is a D!!!! So, she got me a DD and it fit great. Of course, I got the whole "a bra will never fit YOU the same ever again b/c they are made for 'real' breasts" speech, but- ya know-- I found one~ I'm good for now!!!! I tried on some lingerie... that's a whole 'nother story. I have no idea how I am ever going to find a 34DD top and small bottom!!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. You're too funny! I'm glad you finally found a bra to fit "the girls" though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great that you found a bra to fit!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online