Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Maternity Clothes & Christmas Decor

Yesterday Adam was getting the Christmas decor out of the attic. He yells to me as he's going through plastic tubs- here's an entire tub of Maternity stuff. What are you going to do with it? And, the crib and baby stuff?
I was like, what did you just ask me?! Are you serious. I don't wanna go there.
I didn't bring it up again after he said it. I didn't think my unstabable-self could handle it quite honestly. I chalked it up to 'he's a guy, and they just don't think like we do.'
But, really- what am I going to do with all of it? I don't want to let it go b/c 'what if' that miracle happens..... but, then do we really hang on to it forever?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I say hang on to it. It ain't hurting nothing in your attic. God Bless for that little miracle for you!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online