Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Foreign Language...

BITES!!! Ask me tomorrow and I might tell you I enjoy it. But, after spending about 85% of my day studying one I must tell you I do not, can not, & will not enjoy it. I'm kicking myself in the butt for not studying better along the way like I did throughout the last chapter (and aced that test with a 96). However, there were a few things in the last few weeks that happened unexpectedly- and left me at a point where the last thing I wanted to do was focus on French.

The point of an 11:30 pm whiney post.... I dread my exam tomorrow morning. And, I just thought you all should know it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your exam tomorrow. I am feeling your pain on studying! I am trying to figure out how I am going to fit it all in this week also, so I am right there with you on the school whining!

    It is all worth it in the end, right? right????

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online