Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I've Noticed Today-

* I have a hole in my pants- in the butt, where it's sewn together. Thank goodness I have a sweat shirt to toe around my waste!
* The colleges toilet paper is like 1/4 ply. Not kidding, you can read through it!
* There is ALWAYS somebody at the mirror doing makeup or hair. It *almost* makes me feel bad for not fixing mine all the time, almost.
* Parker has 1 pair of pants that fit. And, they are still a little to big. He'll be 2 in a month and 18 months are too big. Go figure~
* Logen's had 2 (possibly 3) seizures already today. Lovely. WTH is up with this?!
* I have alot of studying to get done and shouldn't be blogging. :P

So, I learned that in the age group 18-24 1 in 4 people have a STD. WOW~ So, when I go to the bathroom at school, I'm all creeped out. Like, don't touch anything b/c like only 1 other peron (statistically) in here is 'clean'. Since when did STD's get so bad. I'm oblivious.

Going to class. Say a prayer for Logen today. He's had it rough!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Jess,
    I'm saying a prayer that Logen's seizures get under control quickly. Sammy is only 3 1/2 and 33 lbs. and he has to be on 100 mg. 2x a day of the Zonegran to keep his myoclonic seizures at bay! A big dose for a little man, so don't be upset if they have to up Logen's dosage again...it's for the best if it tames the seizures...And we give Sam his Prevacid 1/2 hr. before dinner because his reflux happens at night when he lays down (we assume), so the GI agreed with us that PM was better for him. The Prevacid was such a great thing for helping him go back to sleeping most nights all the way through again! :)

    Ellen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there friend!!
    Prayers for ALL of you!!
    Dallas

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online