Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hello!

It's a busy week for us!

* Parker did fan-tab-u-lus Friday. I have a picture to share- this deserves a post on its own.
* Logen was seizure free all weekend long!
* Mr Parker has a hearing test this afternoon (FINGERS CROSSED that all goes well!)
* Logen has been *willingly* using his talker more frequently. Last night he carried it to Adam and asked for milk please. :) Go Logen!!!!
* I *think* I did well on yesterday's French exam
* Parker will be 2 Sunday!!! Where does time go?!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Crossing my fingers too for Parker's hearing test. Can't wait to read about Parker's big day at the school!

    I have been praying for Logen so hopefully it is working.....LOL.

    Making Jessica's rolls right now. Punched them down waiting for them to rise up again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you so much, Jess!! I feel *awful* for not posting/texting as much...PLEASE know you are on my mind & I think of you all often!!
    Parker is going to be 2???!!! WTH???? That makes me sad....cause it means my little Mia will be 2 soon too!! I don't want my baby to grow up!!!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online