Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bodily Functions

Parker pee-peed on the potty this morning (for the first time EVER at home!). We did a happy dance and clapped and he got a 'ummy'. (AKA gummy worm) He also talked me into stopping at the Golden Arches for a sausage biscuit.

Moral of the story: Pee in the potty

He peed in the potty twice at daycare today (halfway on the floor once.) His response to the floor mishap, "Oh".

Tonight I sit completely freaking out about exams, the stinker takes off his pull-up and poops on my floor. It hits the pillow on the way down. This incident took maybe 30 seconds. Not long enough for me to catch it. So, I have a poop mess on my floor and pillow (this is why I love not having carpet!)

Little dude goes and finishes on the toilet. He squeezes out a drop (pellet, whatever) and requests a 'ummy' and the dance. We did it, of course reminding him that we START and FINISH pooping in the pot! Silly kid!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online