Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

UGH!

Logen had a seizure at school this morning. :( He went to the nurses office for a bit to re-gain color and 'perkiness'.

I look like I've been hit by about 10 Mac trucks, worse- I feel like I've been run over by about 35 of them. You know it's bad when a dear friend says you look rough. It has been the week from hell. Pardon my language.

Logen has a Dr's appt this afternoon, will update soon.

Happy Note: He made a 6-hit sequence on his "talker" w/ Ms Gail yesterday!!!!!!! More than once... he did it before he put in every single puzzle piece. Not b/c she asked him to, but b/c Logen wanted to! I was so stinkin' excited!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. Big hugs coming your way, Jess! I'll be watching for the update on Logen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica, What 'Talker' does Logen use?
    My daughter is trialing a 'ECO 14' using MinSpeak,

    I hate seizures, Kate has had 3 bad ones but only one at school thankfully.

    Hope you get them sorted...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry Jess - I know seizures are so scary. I hope they are able to get it under control soon. Same with the biting, hopefully it's just a stage that he tires with quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online