Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

I Dropped It!

That darned Calculus class is out of my head for the next several weeks. I dropped it. After I realized I needed to devote a lot more time to microbiology than I was- I knew cut backs needed to be made somewhere and Math seemed like the appropriate place to cut.... I hate that subject anyways. I'm only enrolled in 10 hours now, and much relieved I must say!

Phew... I need sleep.... Long day ahead! Love & Hugs Blog Fam!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. GOOD for you! I remember having such a hard time when I had to drop a class in college, but you do what you have to do. I am with you, math is impossible.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online