Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hmmm....

I realized in the past week that maybe 13 hours (with Calculus and Microbiology!), Motherhood, a biting toddler, and a SN Kindergartner don't mesh together quite like my little mind mapped out. Of course- who could picture their 2 y/o biting?!?! haha

Today, we got our Micro tests back. The average was a 68! Doesn't that tell the teacher something???? I was relieved to get a 71. Pathetic, I know. I have NEVER gotten a C! I should be in tears! I'm actually happy about it. When he told us the lowest grade was a 35 I was flipping out thinking, "It's mine!". He even had a 19 in one of his other classes. Again, does that not tell the guy something?!?! I won't make it a habit, I promise! Totally going to screw up my GPA. Maybe I can pull things together. We can drop 1 exam. Maybe this will be my lowest, I cannot help but think it won't be.

I read the Twilight series (4 books) in less than 2 weeks. Maybe I should have put that off until Spring Break.... I recommend you submerse yourself in those books too. I passed them off to 2 other people, 1 'hates' me for it. She's adicted now. I think it's great b/c now she knows how I felt. :P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I am always so impressed with you girl! You have amazing stamina to be able to do all of this class work. I do not know how you balance it all. Do not worry about Micro. It will all work out somehow! I am thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online