Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Logen & His "Talker"


I found Mr Logen chillin' in the kitchen the other day with his talker. I couldn't resist taking a picture of it!
He does pretty good with it. If he had better hand coordination, I think he'd be zapping through it very quickly.

For those of you that have asked: Logen uses the Vantage Plus by Prentke Romich. The device uses the unity language, which is different and takes some getting used to for those of us who already have our language mapped out- but I'm learning with Logen!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. Unity is great!

    I went to a seminar by Prof. Bruce Baker (one of the inventors of unity) and he told me the best way for a parent to learn unity is to sit down (after the kids are in bed) with a bottle of red and have a play....it helps you to think in minspeak! LOL

    Is Logen's speechy Gail Van Ta.......?

    It made such a difference to Kate's communication I hope it does the same for Logen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard good things about that device! Max uses a Dynavox, it's also taken some getting used to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture! Logan looks adorable with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture! It's so good that he likes using it. I'm sure he'll just keep improving with it.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online