Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Doctors... Ugh!

I saw a real idiot this week. He mixed up my urine with somebody elses. I know what color my pee is! And, he argued with me! (I'll post more on this later...)

Why I want to be a Doctor and get bashed, I'm not sure. About the bashing part that is. I bash them. You know you do it. We all say, "I hate Dr's", "They are stupid." Why am I putting myself through educational hell to be told I am stupid?!?!?! And, it's only going to get worse. Oh, boy!

I'm avoiding studying for a Calculus test. How do you study for math. I really dislike math, incase you didn't know. I post frequently when I avoid things. There's a pattern there. I am sure I will post some pictures tonight. I do that too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online