Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Bad Day

Day 1: SCARY.

French: I walked into French (a la Francais) confident. hahahaha I walked out, and immediately pulled out the laptop to drop it. Don't fret, I'm back in Francais Un. Or however you say French 1.

Genetics: Ah, well ok. Read Ch 1 by Wednesday. 10-4

Lunch: With a friend, Chick-fil-A. Yum

Calculus: Oh, Lordy. I took notes, and was totally pumped. But, I think my teacher has it in for frat guys. She gave a speech on "if you aren't strong in algebra and trig and want to plegde and be in a frat, get out of my class." There was also the "I have thrown chalk at kids for disrupting" speech. I think that lady is Koo-Koo! Left there, still happy. I'm a female for one :) No thought of pledging to anything.

Calculus Drill: Test # 1. 9 questions, no calculators of any kind. Just brains. Well, only your brain. And, mine. Is so out of 4th grade. Which was what the quiz was on. 2/3 * 1/4= ? I missed it. Infact, I missed like 5 of the 9. I can't divide decimals, I got the numbers right, just put the decimal in the wrong place. I'm stressing.

I hae a TON of homework to do. I should not be blogging. I needed to vent~ to all those people who stopped reading after my first sentence. I've been searching for a new class since 6. It's now 10. I'm in trouble. Wish me luck.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you. I have NO desire to be smarter if it means I have to go back to school. I'm super impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online