Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Welcome Home!

We got in Saturday night around 10:30ish (pm), we walked in to (after being in the van since 8am):
* Lightbulbs unscrewed
* Doll head, and boots stuffed in our bed (the 'doll' is what Ann practiced hair with, she's a stylist- and VERY good... if you need her #)
* Jim on the side table
* The Matress and box springs switched (mat on bottom, box springs on top)
*And, as I go to SIT on the toilet, I find brown smeared stuff and a chunk of stuff in the pot. I later learned it was Reese's PB Cup, not poop




We have some terrific friends who 'house & fish sat' for us. All we can say is~ hehehe you just wait til we watch your house!!! :) (and, nah we aren't mad, we thought it was pretty funny--- but, we know where you sleep! LOL) Yea, I had Adam hide the doll head. I'd end up waking up and see it and freak out thinking it was a real person or The Bride of Chuckie was out to get me. No joke, I'm freaky that way- I don't do scary!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online