Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

News

So, I am beginning to think my blog is a downer. Do I ever post happy posts?

I went to the OB today (no, I am not pregnant!). We changed my birthcontrol (again). We increased the hormones. This will tell us if my migraines are hormonal. It should make them worse. *sigh* Our other option was to stop birthcontrol to see if they go away. We did this at the beginning of the year, no such luck. Plus, I am not a fan of 3 children- atleast no yet. My boys are more than I an handle sometimes. (Yes, I am VERY grateful to have 2!!) I'm still in need of a hysterectomy. It's just so final. I am ok with me making the decision to be ok with 2 (I don't have much of an option since my cervix sucks and stays open) but for a dr to make that decision for me, well- I don't like that idea so much. Just when I think I have accepted the fact that I will only be a mom to boys, I get hit in the face with- oh, yea- it's real you can't really house another baby b/c you just don't have a cervix that will close enough to hold it. And, there's that whole risk of a preemie. I don't think I could go through leaving another baby at the NICU an going home empty handed. That was way to hard. You momma's that leave you baby in for months at a time are amazing. (Not that you have a choice, right?) Parker was only in there for 11 days. 11 days to long. My kids seem to have a pattern- Logen was born at 36 weeks and Parker at 34 weeks. I can't help but think *if* I was able to have another, that child would be born at 32 weeks. And, that's just to early for me to wanna risk.

So, I am bummed today :(

Oh, by the way-- would you say a small prayer for me? I had a spot that suddenly appeared a few weeks ago removed last week. It was discolored and jagged edged. My derm said, 'honey, we really need to take this off to send to pathology.'

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online