Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

So It's Sunday...

My French final went well. I found out I only needed to make a 65% (which is a D) on the final to keep an A in the class. If I'd only known that BEFORE Friday morning, maybe I wouldn't have studied so much. Nah, doubt it. It's a good feeling to have knowing you can nearly fail a final and still have an A. :)

I got about 3 hours of sleep from Thursday to Saturday. (I am so thankful for a hubby that let me come home and sleep till 4pm yesterday afternoon!) I had an all night panic attack Thursday night freaking out about Saturday mornings play. I don't think I blogged about it, but our final was a 10 minute play. My teacher selected me as the Director. It was more than stressful as we had to have lights, sound, the whole 9 yards. I spent about 5 hours with the group Friday night rehearsing and was up most of the night doing things (like doing props and writing papers that certain members weren't going to get done- for that reason, I do not like group projects) I felt like I ended up doing most of the work myself. I am SOOO glad it's over! One person didn't even show up to our final rehearsal... Ahhh. I could go on, but I won't! I'm not sure what our grade will be, but I hope to keep my A.

I haven't studied like I should for tomorrow's (7:30am) final. I'm avoiding it now. I found out about 2 weeks ago this very same class is going to transfer as something I have already taken elsewhere (and gotten and A in, this go around I think I'll end up with a B. :(. This makes me sad)

Logen is doing well. We are taking one day at a time. Both boys have been sick in the last week. Snot, fevers, etc. Parker keeps drinking insane amounts of liquid and making himself vomit. Let me tell you how much fun that's been! Woo hoo. Diarrhea too. Poor kid. Both kiddos went to see the ped- he found nothing wrong with them, illness wise.

One of my blogger buddies is going to make a "Pray for Logen" blinkie. I will post it soon (I have to get the info to her first) This is for me, as well as anybody that wants to post on their blog saying they are praying too. The more prayers the better!!

I have some major 'stuff' going on (besides precious little Logen stuff), I was going to not blog about it. But, I think I want some advice. Or atleast your thoughts. I'll get back to you after tomorrows final. I gotta go study... b-o-r-i-n-g

Thank you all for your continued prayers.
Love & Hugs ~ J

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you still have your A in French. You are superwoman! I'll definitely use the 'pray for Logen' blinkie when you get it, and am still keeping you and the rest of your family close in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online