Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Funky Label

"High fat foods may cause unwanted decreases in drug effect. Avoid taking with high fat foods or take on an empty stomach."
Have you ever taken a med that had this label? I am an insomniac. I have trouble sleeping. So my Dr gave me a RX for Lunesta. Thats one of the 4 warning labels on the med. I was like, seriously? I can't eat fattening stuff? Geez! Just now, Adam's sits down on the couch with oreos and a huge glass of milk (oreos are my FAV). I looked at him w/ puppy dog eyes, "do those have alot of fat in them? How about I eat just 2?" (I did good! I ate just 3!!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online