Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I

i am: trying to catch up on my blogging friends before I am out for a week
i think: about Logen's future. Today, I think about recovery and tomorrow
i know: that my husband is the most supportive, wonderful, caring man ever
i want: Logen to speak 'real' words
i have: 2 awesome, spoiled rotten children, refer to "I know" about my hubby
i wish: that my children would never know pain, but know the Lord intimately
i hate: putting away laundry
i miss: my Meme, my sisters, my daddy, Liz, all of my family I don't get to see often
i fear: recovery, the future- Logen's future to be exact
i feel: NERVOUS, anxious, scared, excited, sick to my tummy
i hear: the Christian radio station playing and the boys squeling
i smell: outside- the backdoors are open and the boys are running in and out playing
i crave: sweets, really chocolate- wishing I could keep food down- nerves!!!
i search: for ways to help Logen's life be the best it can be
i wonder: if Logen will ever stop aspirating, if he will ever talk
i regret: alot, the way I have scared my Mom & Adam lately
i love: my boys more than anything
i ache: for Logen
i care: about what others think of me
i always: think I'm not good enough, skinny enough, pretty enough
i am not: perfect, and thats something I working really hard to accept
i believe: that the Lord will help me get through this rough patch and tomorrow
i dance: through the house with my boys and practice turns I once did on dance team
i sing: when music is on, hoping nobody can hear- except my kids- they like it
i don’t always: have a spotless house, dinner done on time
i fight: with myself more than anyone
i write: things on my blog the rest of the world probably doesn't care to know :P
i win: the love of my babies and hubby everyday
i lose: my sanity daily, and when Adam walks in the door, I usually feel better
i never: eat fried potatoes. yuck-o-la
i confuse: lots of people, sometimes the things I say make no sense even to me
i listen: to my boys fight, yell, jabber, laugh everyday
i can usually be found: in my house, in my van, at L's therapy clinic, or WalMart
i am scared: of loosing the ones I love most
i need: my family, my friends, and you
i am happy about: tomorrow, going to Florida in August, possibly Minn in the fall

I would love for you to copy & paste your answers on your blog too! I stole this from Andrea M

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online