Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Help Me!

I have several books to send to new homes, I can't remember who asked for what. Here's what I have right now-

Belly Laughs - Jenny McCarthy (very very funny!)

Vanishing Acts - Jodi Picoult *** SUZE CLAIMED ***

The 10th Circle - Jodi Picoult (pretty good) http://www.jodipicoult.com/the-tenth-circle.html

Keeping Faith - Jodi Picoult (very good) http://www.jodipicoult.com/keeping-faith.html

Tiger's Child - Torey Hayden (I haven't read a book from TH that I don't like! I have more from her, I cannot find them) http://www.torey-hayden.com/the_tigers_child.htm

Cut - Patricia McCormmick (teen that cuts/quick read, I thought it was really great)

I am almost done with Nineteen Minutes (Picoult) and can ship by the end of the week. -> I *think* Suze wanted this one to, not for certain.

If anybody wants to send some books my way, please do! I need stuff to read while I am gimped up for 7 days.
Suze, the book above is in an envelope and will be mailed tomorrow.
Melissa requested something, can't remember what. As did Melinda!
Let me know if you want any of the books above, you can comment or shot me an email! jklduncan@yahoo.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online