Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Signing Consent Forms

I went to the PS to sign consent forms, have my before pics taken, and pay 50% of my bill (eck!) The 3rd one down to initial read, _____ As with any surgery, there is a risk of disability, severe disability, and possibly death. (WHAT?) Ok, so ya- anesthesia freaks me out, but I was actually at peace with that until today. Death? I don't wana die in the OR during a boob job. Seriously, that's gotten be bad karma. Really BAD! The risk is super low, but you just never know. So, on April 28th, while I am in the OR- can you pray for me. I know I'm going to be a complete wreck the day before. The day before my last surgery I was to. That, and doing no food/drink bites. My surgery isn't until noon. So, I'm going to sit and stir. And FREAK out all morning. Just wanted to share my anxiety with you. 3 weeks to date!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online