Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Silly Hubby, Your Wife Is Addicted....

Ok, so last night I was at the computer checking out blogs. Adam was sitting on the couch with 2 little monkeys climbing all over him. It'd been about 10 minutes before I start hearing this-
Honey, Why don't you come in here for some family time? (Me: Baby!) Do you love your internet friends more than us? (Me: Baby!) Would you rather talk to them then us? (Me: Baby!) Family time! We need you pronto! (Me: Baby!) You do! You love you online people more than you love your own family. I see how you are. Fine. Stay in there. We don't want you in here. (Me: Baby!)
At this point, I think... hmm... guess I *should* turn off the computer and go hang out with my boys for a bit. I was cracking up thinking I cannot wait to blog this one. Do you get what a smart butt I really am? I gave him nothing more than a "baby!" which is what I usually call him. He doesn't get called by his name unless I'm really mad at him, which isn't that often. So, to my internet friends- my hubby thinks I love you more than my family :P You should feel VERY special today!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. HA!! Sounds like my hubby!!
    P.S...Thanks for adding me to your prayer list!! :) I'm doing a little better today....I'm SOOO PMS'ing & I think it's adding to all of my stress!!!You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa- You are welcome. I'm working on emailing you back. If it's not soon enough- you've got my phone number. Feel free to call me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! It sounds like a conversation in our house -- although it alternates between the two of us since my hubby is addicted to World of Warcraft

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiera- it does go both ways in our house to. Adam is addicted to PS2.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online