Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Answers You May Noy Want To Know

We got the hosp yesterday at 930am. The nurse wasn't the best.(wouldn't recommened if) Nice & caring, bit also great at giving meds to make me not hurt so bad. Dr The Dr and anesthesia came in along with keeping my sanity. Believe me when I say this- IT HURT'S SO BAD!!!! If you want your boobies done, feel free to email me or call me with quesions. I can't get out of bed on my own, go to the bathroom alone. I even painted my tooties :) I go back in on May 9th for a follow up. I will post pics here & a few on my private blog. Again, please day a prayer for me to recover and that Adam and Mom will be in great shape!

Does anybody have any yummy easy recipes near ya, might help. Passing out sitting here- do you have anything? Thanks for the kind words, love, and hugs. It's appreciated like no other!!!!
* The news is on, this is one main story~ (and they are ircking me) Let kids believe in Santa!

I cant read what I'm typing, btter sign out!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online