Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Totally Freaking!

So, today- I've pretty much polished off a bottle of yummy (icky) pepto. I mowed the front yard and it took me about 3x as long as it usually does b/c I kept having to make bathroom trips. I also did about 5 loads of laundry (wash, dry, put away), scrub the master bath (I mean really scrub- I took the shower doors off and washed them with the water hose and clorox {ok, Adam took them off}), re-arranged our bedroom, and cleaned it, changed everybodies sheets, cleaned the living room floors with ammonia, re-arrranged my kitchen counter tops and cleaned them. Can you tell I am trying very very hard to keep myself busy? In between bathroom runs, of course.

Anybody else want a text after (on the way to the hosp for sure!) surg Monday? I'm on central time. Surg is *suppose* to start at noon. No clue when discharge will be. I will most likely create a mass text before hand that says, "I made it through" and save it in my pending box then have my Momma (Adam is text illiterate) hit send when I am out of the OR. Email me if ya do~ jklduncan@yahoo.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online