Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Irony

I ran into WalMart Friday night to grab a few things, mainly stuff to make sure the boys are well fed in the coming week. I stopped by the book isle to pick up a few books to *hopefully* read this week, since I won't be doing much else. I read a book by Elizabeth Flock earlier this year and thought she was a pretty good author. She had 1 other one at Walmart, so I grabbed it. I started reading it yesterday. The name, "But Inside I'm Screaming". Many of you know what's happened in my life in the last week. Well, I'm at a point in this book where she is going through something SOOO, SOOO, SOOO similiar to what I did last weekend. I sat there staring at a certain paragraph and was just thinking, "wow". Is it a good thing for me to continue reading this book or not? I think that maybe God placed this book in my hands for a reason? Does that sound silly? Why else would I grab a book like this one out of the blue. I didn't even read the back of it before I bought it. I started reading it and had no idea what it was about. I just thought it was ironic.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online