Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Busy Day!

It's nearly 6:30pm and dinner is on the stove! I'm making Chicken Parmesan w/ Whole Wheat Rotini :)

Monday for us- we left the house around 8am. Parker & I dropped Logen off at preschool. We came home and did about 6 loads of laundry (4 of them still waiting to be put away), scrubbed the master bathroom, cleaned the kitchen- then went to pick Logen up to take him to PT and Speech. Our OT is sick (would ya say a prayer she gets better ASAP?). After we got home- we ate a yummy snack. For the life of me, I cannot remember what we had! I pulled the van out of the garage and got the boys riding toys down. I rode 4 miles on my stationary bike while the boys rode the 'real' bikes around in circles. Then, we ran to the pharmacy to pick up Adam's medicine. And- when dinner is done- we shall eat, take baths, read books, and hit the hay!!! Whew!

I have PT on Thursday and go to the Derm on Wednesday. I've got to call my Internal Med dr b/c my heart rate is still above 100- she wants to me to see a cardiologist so he can put a 24 hours heart monitor on me. Fun stuff!!!

Hope you all had a great Monday!

* HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY MIA!
* Andrea- We are all waiting patiently for Will to arrive! Looking forward to updates in the morning!!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. how did you like cycling? Four miles!!! GOOD JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed cycling! At one point, Logen parked his bike next to me and looked at me like "haha Momma, my bike moves! You are working very hard and you can't even do circles like I can!" I'm hoping to do it again soon. Obviously, I wasn't able to cycle today. I'm hoping I have more strength tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online