Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Help Me Wean!

Ok, I'm having a HARD time weaning Parker from the breast. He will take juice and water from a cup. Sippy, straw, open- all kinds. However, we've tried breastmilk, whole milk, soy milk, rice milk, chocolate milk, strawberry milk, vanilla milk- warm, hot, cold, room temp.... NOTHING IS WORKING. He throws it. Or he will take a sip and spit it out at you. So, how do I wean this child?!?!?!?! It's not that he can't do it. It's that he think milk comes from a boob. And, thats it. All other milk sources aren't good.

I NEED HELP! Despirately need help. I'd like to have him weaned by April b/c I want tto do some volunteer stuff. He needs to be off the breast and used to it long before then so my hubby and mother won't loose sanity while taking care of him. LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for laughing girl. I pray he's off by April! I have to say..I'm loving your header, your blog, all of it. You are a master blogger. You do a terrific job.
    Love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could go cold turkey...maybe if it's all he was offered...no matter the fuild in the cup, he'd take it? {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online