Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Friday, January 18, 2008

One of "those" days

We all have them. Some are worse than others. Unfortunitely, today has been a yucky one. I feel like I'm drowning. Send some positive vibes my way.....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. I always go back to a year ago from the date I'm blogging and see how far life has come in a year. Either way, today is almost over and God will bless you with tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that we don't "know" each other, but I have been thinking and praying for you since you left for st. louis.

    Also I LOVE your blog! It is great, I have been stalking you for a few weeks now. Your family is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online