Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Oh, What A Day!!

Today, has been-well, I don't have the words for it. The master bathrooms showers faucet got stripped, somehow. It's been out of commission for a few weeks b/c Adam hasn't had the time to fix it. So, today (poor guy had time on his b-day) we shut the water off and sawed through the pipes. Thought we were going to have to pull the shower out to get to the pipes- but ended up cutting a large hole in the wall of the closet to come at the pipes the back way. (Just add it to the list of things to fix!) Needless to say, it's 10:30 pm- we've been to Lowe's 4 times and Adam & Brian are now at Wal-Mart looking for plumber's glue. Soldering isn't completely working. We've spent far to much money on this little project. Should have called a plumber.... would have spent about the same amount of money and certainly not 11 hours! I feel stinky and would really, really enjoy a shower right now. At this point, I'm praying to have running water by midnight. I have laundry to do and dishes to wash. I'm sure my babies would really like clean sippy cups for breakfast. And, Chance (we are babysitting my Mom & Dave's dog this weekend) would like some fresh water. Oh, and I'd like to beable to go to the bathroom in a real toilet :) TMI, right?!

Parker pulled a wrench off the bathroom counter and tore a nice chunk of skin off his big toe. It bleed pretty bad. I gave him a little motrin afterwards. He's still wimpering in his sleep. I'm sure it's throbbing like crazy. So far, we've only had 1 injury on this little plumbing journey.

Thanks, Brian for spending the day & night with us and helping fix the shower that you may have broken......

Boys are back.... lets hope we can fix the shower before January 27th, 2008 :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Adam! Also, I have been there with the plumbing... I had to cut a hole in the wall, and replace a valve housing or something like that. It was horrible. I think I will stick to fixing computers...

    I hope everything works out :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online