Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm one of THOSE Moms

Ya know, the ones kids make fun of? The ones who lick their finger to get 'stuff' off of our kids faces. And, yes I chase Logen around the house trying to get a icky green boogie out of his nose. I just did it and when I came back to the computer to turn it off for a while, I laughed and said (ya, I have voices in my head to) I have to blog this. I know there's more people out there like me- they just won't admit to it! I have turned into my Mother, and Grandmother. Oh, man! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Yup. I'm one of those mommies. I pull boogies out of baby's nose, lick my fingers to wash away a dirt smug (only if I don't have wipes handy), and sniff baby's butts in public. I carry a bottle of hand sanitizer in my purse, and one in the diaper bag. Yeah...one of those moms. Be proud of yourself, Jess. I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, My name is Trish and I belong in the same group as you :)

    Blog away!! And come visit us when you can. How far is it from you to South Carolina? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online