Logen is DESPERATE for your prayers. Pray blog family, PLEASE pray. Just grab this code and add it to your blog (html gadget) so you can help us spread the word! Thanks! Pray for Logen

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have added this to your blog! And, to Anelys for creating such a cute blinkie!!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008



And, this is how I really feel

Valentine\'s Day_2

I don't care for this holiday. I think it's pointless to spend money on crap you don't need just b/c everybody else is doing it. I told Adam not to get me anything. His response- can I take you out for ice cream, atleast? Uh, sure- but only b/c I LOVE ice cream and will eat it 366 days a year. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Our hot date tomorrow is that we are going to the A**le store to get my * key fixed so you can read my *osts again :) I am with you on kee*ing it low key

    Enjoy your Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts.

Scroll Fx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online